PSP-Online
Come on! Don't wait anymore! Join now!

We need more members!! Help us!!!
PSP-Online
Come on! Don't wait anymore! Join now!

We need more members!! Help us!!!
PSP-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP-Online

PSP-Online [Sony PSP Mods and Hacks]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet your Mods

Go down 
+2
Potticus
№ ₣ⁱ℟⨇₩ᗋ℟⨊
6 posters
AuthorMessage
№ ₣ⁱ℟⨇₩ᗋ℟⨊
Limited Admin
Limited Admin

PSP Cash : 195

Meet your Mods Empty
PostSubject: Meet your Mods   Meet your Mods Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Alright. So I thought it'd be a good idea for everyone to meet the moderators. TR1X, the head mod has already introduced himself, but we can't have a separate thread for all the mods, so I'm making one.

We've got:

TR1X - The Head Moderator
~Great, and a really good mod. He's introduced himself here: https://psponline.darkbb.com/introduce-yourself-f28/im-the-head-mod-t70.htm
He's a really nice guy, but he's not afraid to lay down the law. He's the Head Moderator, so he's in charge of everything.

Potticus - The Banhammer (High Moderator)
~Potticus is the High Moderator, but we call him the Banhammer. The name is a bit of an inside thing, but it's pretty clear you don't want to break the rules with him around. Break the rules, and he'll drop the hammer straight onto your balls. He is the High Moderator, which means he's pretty much at the same level as TR1X.

Coryn101 - Moderator
~Coryn101 is a regular Moderator here. He's got basic moderator privileges, such as locking, deleting, or moving topics. He's got ambition and know-how when it comes to moderation. He knows his stuff when it comes to PSP too. He makes a great addition to the team. He made our banner, which looks really nice, so be sure to thank him. He can ban members, so just like with any other moderators, don't break the rules, you won't get away with it.

Skipp-Bobo - Administrator
~Skipp-Bobo made the site, and is the Administrator. He's in charge of maintaining all the boards. He can change the rules if need be, so abuse your privileges (such as bumping guides) and he can take them away. But he's a great admin, and really nice and helpful.

№ ₣ⁱ℟⨇₩ᗋ℟⨊ - Limited Admin
~That's me. I'll try to help anyone out the best I can. The one thing I ask is that you read the rules, and check guides before you ask a question, because that's one of the things that really annoys me. I'm Limited Admin, the name speaks for itself really. While I have more privileges than a moderator, I am still a bit limited in what I can do compared to Skipp-Bobo. He's still the creator, and the guy in charge of the whole thing.

Anyway, it'd be nice if you Mods and admin can post to introduce yourself a bit. Also, if you want to add something to your won section, go ahead and edit it.

Last edited by № ₣ⁱ℟⨇₩ᗋ℟⨊ on Tue May 12, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Potticus
High Moderator
Potticus

PSP Cash : 143

Meet your Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet your Mods   Meet your Mods Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:23 pm

Nah you covered me just fine.... I am the banhammer and I like to use it.... So you cross the line your balls are mine...
Back to top Go down
TR1X
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
TR1X

PSP Cash : 134

Meet your Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet your Mods   Meet your Mods Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:11 am

I like it, good job Firmware.
Back to top Go down
Skipp-Bobo
Administrator
Administrator
Skipp-Bobo

PSP Cash : 1000005

Meet your Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet your Mods   Meet your Mods Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:42 am

Nice, No Firmware!
Back to top Go down
https://psponline.darkbb.com
ninetyfivetails

PSP Cash : 2

Meet your Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet your Mods   Meet your Mods Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:54 pm

So yeah, which one of you PM'd me to join? =p
Back to top Go down
Skipp-Bobo
Administrator
Administrator
Skipp-Bobo

Meet your Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet your Mods   Meet your Mods Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:56 pm

ninetyfivetails wrote:
So yeah, which one of you PM'd me to join? =p

Me
Back to top Go down
ninetyfivetails

PSP Cash : 2

Meet your Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet your Mods   Meet your Mods Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Hi there.
Back to top Go down
Skipp-Bobo
Administrator
Administrator
Skipp-Bobo

Meet your Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet your Mods   Meet your Mods Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:59 pm

Lol Im am in the chatbox Smile
Back to top Go down
Coryn101
Great Banner Maker
Great Banner Maker
Coryn101

PSP Cash : 77

Meet your Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet your Mods   Meet your Mods Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:45 pm

nce job of introducing every one
Back to top Go down
№ ₣ⁱ℟⨇₩ᗋ℟⨊
Limited Admin
Limited Admin

PSP Cash : 195

Meet your Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet your Mods   Meet your Mods Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:30 pm

I'm going to fix some things, and make some edits. Then I'll sticky this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet your Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet your Mods   Meet your Mods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet your Mods
Page 1 of 1