PSP-Online
Come on! Don't wait anymore! Join now!

We need more members!! Help us!!!
PSP-Online
Come on! Don't wait anymore! Join now!

We need more members!! Help us!!!
PSP-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP-Online

PSP-Online [Sony PSP Mods and Hacks]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PopsLoader in action!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TR1X
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
TR1X

PSP Cash : 134

PopsLoader in action! Empty
PostSubject: PopsLoader in action!   PopsLoader in action! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:45 pm

Video created, edited, and published by your head mod TR1X.
Back to top Go down
Potticus
High Moderator
Potticus

PSP Cash : 143

PostSubject: Re: PopsLoader in action!   PopsLoader in action! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Worst song ever... LOL I hate it with a passion, but good video none the less...nice slim I got a phat, ready to rumble is epic I have it for the Dreamcast...nice lens effect when loading haha gave me a trip...and! you fight with afro thunder the most epic of all epic black characters in video game history
Back to top Go down
TR1X
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
TR1X

PSP Cash : 134

PostSubject: Re: PopsLoader in action!   PopsLoader in action! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:04 am

Quote :
Worst song ever... LOL I hate it with a passion, but good video none the less...nice slim I got a phat, ready to rumble is epic I have it for the Dreamcast...nice lens effect when loading haha gave me a trip...and! you fight with afro thunder the most epic of all epic black characters in video game history

I had it for dreamcast too! God I loved that game, I was so happy to see it for ps1 at a gamestop sale! Afro Thunder could be my favorite character of all time!

Which song to you hate lol? The first one is classic that I only chose cause its from the Rocky movies, and the second one is a skater song, ugh reminds me of this girl...long story.

haha the lens effect was only because I bumbed the camera so it had to refocus haha!
Back to top Go down
Potticus
High Moderator
Potticus

PostSubject: Re: PopsLoader in action!   PopsLoader in action! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:40 pm

lol haha Eye of the Tiger annoys me haha Afro thunder is just god like...
Back to top Go down
№ ₣ⁱ℟⨇₩ᗋ℟⨊
Limited Admin
Limited Admin

PSP Cash : 195

PostSubject: Re: PopsLoader in action!   PopsLoader in action! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:56 pm

lol, I have never used popsloader so I know next to nothing about it. I used to have PS1 though, and I've still got a few games, I think I'll give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Potticus
High Moderator
Potticus

PostSubject: Re: PopsLoader in action!   PopsLoader in action! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:28 pm

It's easy and takes very little space, I am gunna go to my friends house later and start taking PS1 games to rip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PopsLoader in action!   PopsLoader in action! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PopsLoader in action!
Page 1 of 1